How to do this Twitter About page functionality in ASP.NET

HillBilly

It is not done using VB.NET it is done using JavaScript. This is another
reason you should learn C#.

Gregory A. Beamer

http://twitter.com/about#about

I want have similar functionality in my About page where a surfer
clicks on a link on the left and the text is updated on the right.

How do I do this in ASP.NET (VB.NET)?

It does not require ASP.NET at all. It is merely a pre-loaded DIV tag that
is, with CSS, to display:none. You then have JavaScript that sets the
currently displayed DIV to go to none and the DIV in question to show up.

Oh, cool, looks like they are using jQuery.

Here is one tutorial that will help you
http://www.learningjquery.com/2006/09/basic-show-and-hide

And here is a follow up to make things look cooler:
http://www.learningjquery.com/2006/09/slicker-show-and-hide