    I hope I make my problem clear!

    What is the best way to do this and which tool to use for this?

    Thanks.

    DeTtv, Aug 16, 2003

  2. DeTtv () wrote:
    : I start Java Application (Swing/AWT and/or JSP/servlet) and I can see which
    : Java object (class) was called and which method in that class was called.
    : And I can "travel" through this app and see how it was developed.
    : ** I have source code.

    A debugger or a profiler...

    : What is the best way to do this and which tool to use for this?
    You could try JSwat Java Debugger, I havent used it myself but
    it looks ok.

    /robo

    Robert Olofsson, Aug 16, 2003