    page)?
    Regards,
    -KK
    KK, Feb 15, 2004

  2. On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 12:38:26 -0800, KK wrote:

    > Hi there, Just wondering if any of the perl modules allow me to
    > download only a part of a pdf file (infact, I need only the first
    > page)?

    Ouch! I don't think you can do that at all.

    Once you have the whole PDF, you *can* use one of the PDF modules to get
    only what you need - but this is only a guess.

    Maybe someone else will chime in to (in)validate what I've said.

    --
    Jim

    for more information.

    a fortune quote ...
    Good day to avoid cops. Crawl to school.
    James Willmore, Feb 16, 2004