    I need to have a picture loaded in a asp.net C# page and draw a line on top
    of it, using GDI.. any idea how to do it or sample page ?

    Thanks

    Carlos, Jan 24, 2005

  2. What part do you need help with?

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP
    ..Net Developer
    Neither a follower nor a lender be.

    Kevin Spencer, Jan 24, 2005

  3. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    Drawing on top of a pic

    Carlos, Jan 24, 2005
  4. Here's an example of drawing images with ASP.NET:
    http://SteveOrr.net/articles/ImproveYourImages.aspx

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Jan 24, 2005
  5. Steven Cheng[MSFT], Jan 25, 2005
  6. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    Thanks everybody.. the links are great to get me started !!

    Carlos, Jan 25, 2005
  7. Good Luck Carlos :)

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng