How to dynamically create a table/gridview

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Cirene, Aug 8, 2008.

  1. Cirene

    Cirene Guest

    I have a delimited text file that has a bunch of music info, including...
    Artist, Song, Price, Genre

    (This listing will change often.)

    The end result is that I want a dynamic gridview-like display (generated
    from the data file) with one column containing a "Purchase Qty" dropdownlist
    or textbox so that the user can specify how many of the items they want.

    On the "continue" button it will see what they selected in the grid and
    display an "order summary", like this...

    Qty: 5 - Artist Name, Song Name, $1.50, Genre Here
    Qty: 3 - Artist Name2, Song Name2, $1.40, Genre Here
    TOTAL: $104.55

    Any idea how I can do this?

    Cirene, Aug 8, 2008