How to Dynamically switch between two library?

mohamed

Case:

I use jasper ver 0.5 that use POI library ver 1.5.1 final

Problem:
I want to dynamically change the loaded library from POI 1.5.1 to POI
2.0 RC2 at Runtime, and i doesn't know how

Need:
i want any one to help me with any sample code or any suggestions

Thanks In Advance.

Michael Borgwardt

mohamed said:
I use jasper ver 0.5 that use POI library ver 1.5.1 final

Problem:
I want to dynamically change the loaded library from POI 1.5.1 to POI
2.0 RC2 at Runtime, and i doesn't know how

You need a separate ClassLoader (java.net.URLClassLoader probably) for that.
Note that *all* access to the library classes must run through that
ClassLoader then.

mohamed

Michael Borgwardt said:
You need a separate ClassLoader (java.net.URLClassLoader probably) for that.
Note that *all* access to the library classes must run through that
ClassLoader then.

Thanks Michael,

But do you a sample code to be a start point 4 me.

Thanks in Advance