    Thanks
    Roy Chastain
    KMSystems, Inc.
    Roy Chastain, Nov 3, 2004

  2. Roy Chastain

    Hans Kesting Guest

    Roy Chastain wrote:
    > I have developed a ASPX solution for resale. I know that most of my
    > customers will not have IIS and ASPX configured correctly. I was
    > trying to determine if it would be easy to just give them a small
    > amount of code to past in to a .aspx file in the root of their main
    > web that, if it ran, would tell them that the basic ASPX/IIS
    > functionality was working?

    Try this:

    1 + 2 = <%= (1+2).ToString() %>

    as an aspx file in the root of the webserver, and call it through localhost.
    (http://localhost/test.aspx). It *should* display: 1 + 2 = 3, if everything
    is correct.

    Short enough?

    Hans Kesting
    Hans Kesting, Nov 3, 2004

  3. Roy Chastain

    Roy Chastain Guest

    I knew that I was making too difficult.

    THANKS

    On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 17:15:39 +0100, "y Kesting" <> wrote:

    >Roy Chastain wrote:
    >> I have developed a ASPX solution for resale. I know that most of my
    >> customers will not have IIS and ASPX configured correctly. I was
    >> trying to determine if it would be easy to just give them a small
    >> amount of code to past in to a .aspx file in the root of their main
    >> web that, if it ran, would tell them that the basic ASPX/IIS
    >> functionality was working?
    >>

    >Try this:

    >1 + 2 = <%= (1+2).ToString() %>
    >

    >as an aspx file in the root of the webserver, and call it through localhost.
    >(http://localhost/test.aspx). It *should* display: 1 + 2 = 3, if everything
    >is correct.
    >
    >Short enough?
    >
    >Hans Kesting