    database.

    Thanks,
    Miguel

    Miguel Dias Moura, Dec 31, 2004

  2. Miguel,
    There's a great project over at SourceForge that can be used to
    manage a db and create ad-hoc queries as well. It's a darned good attempt to
    port the SQL Enterprise Manager to ASP.Net. Check out:
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/asp-ent-man/

    Hope this helps,
    Mark Fitzpatrick
    Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

    Mark Fitzpatrick, Dec 31, 2004

  3. Miguel Dias Moura

    Karl Seguin Guest

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...98-c57a-419e-acbc-2a332cb7f959&displaylang=en

    Google is your friend..

    Karl

    --
    MY ASP.Net tutorials
    http://www.openmymind.net/

    Karl Seguin, Dec 31, 2004
  4. I must be missing something here, but why can't you use Enterprise Manager?
    Does your firewall block port 1433 (or whatever it's set to)? Or do you
    specifically want a web based management facility?

    Just curious.

    Steven Licciardi, Dec 31, 2004
  5. Miguel Dias Moura

    Andy Guest

    miguel,

    asp.net enterprise manager will do just fine for that purpose (even though i
    never use it because it can't recognize my logon info).
    you can also use MS SQL server's Query Analyzer or create a new server
    instance in Enterprise Manager.
    just supply your SQL server's IP and username/password and you're on.

    HTH,
    andy

    Andy, Jan 1, 2005