How to edit nested data?

Jarmo Muukka

Hi,

I am a bit confused how to edit nested data. I have a List<Block>. Block
contains name, some other data and List<Paragraph>. Paragraph contains text
and some other data. I have written a web server control which overrides
RenderContents and writes HTML. It was very easy.

Enabling editing is a problem for me now. It should be able to add new
blocks, edit and delete existing ones. The same should be possible for
paragraphs under block. The order of blocks and paragraphs should be
possible to alter too.

Can you give me a suggestion which controls to use and a bit of advice? I
would like to use AJAX, if it helps editing the data.

Thanks,
Jarmo