How to email a HTML link to a file attachment in the same message?

Gordon H.

I'm trying to email a HTML link to a HTML file attached in the same
message. I DO NOT want to have the attached HTML file displayed in
the message, I just want a link in the email to the HTML file which is
a file attachment in the same message. How can this be done, assuming
it's possible?

Again, I note that I DO NOT want the attached HTML file to be
displayed in the browser, I just want a link to it in the email.

Mark Tranchant

Gordon said:
I'm trying to email a HTML link to a HTML file attached in the same
message. I DO NOT want to have the attached HTML file displayed in
the message, I just want a link in the email to the HTML file which is
a file attachment in the same message. How can this be done, assuming
it's possible?

Again, I note that I DO NOT want the attached HTML file to be
displayed in the browser, I just want a link to it in the email.

Er... just copy the URL into the message body? Or am I missing something
here? Like this:

http://www.1112.net/lastpage.htm

Jukka K. Korpela

Gordon H. said:
I'm trying to email a HTML link to a HTML file attached in the same
message.

Since this not about HTML authoring for the WWW, I have trimmed