How to email the content of a dynamic page from server side

Bob

I have a website with a dynamic home page that I would like to email to the
users occationally, similar to those promotional junk emails everyone
receives all the time. Is there a way to render the page content into a
string so it can be emailed out directly from the server? So far the only
ways I can come up with is to create a totally separate function to
concatenate all the HTML and dynamic content result together, or ask the
admin to browser to the home page, then do a copy paste into a textarea on
the email sending page. Neither is a viable solution.

How would I do this in either classic ASP or ASP.NET? I'd think this is a
pretty common email thing. Thanks a lot for any suggestions.

Bob