How to embade an image into email using mail.mailmessage in ASP.NE

Guest

Hi;

I am using ASP.NET 1.0 and Mail.Mailmessage class to send emial and I have
used it for sending text email, now I have to send an email with Embadded
image into that email, how to do that using the same class and ASP.NET 1.0
using VB.NET.

I am using following code:

Dim Msg As New Mail.MailMessage

Msg.Subject = "Westown Pre-registration Update"

Msg.BodyFormat = Mail.MailFormat.Html
Msg.To = "(e-mail address removed)"
Msg.Body = "I need to send an image embadded here"
Msg.From = "(e-mail address removed)"

Mail.SmtpMail.SmtpServer =
ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings("SMTPServer")
Mail.SmtpMail.Send(Msg)

Please, provide me the sample code for that.

Guest

Hi;

But, I don't want to use 3rd Party tool for that functionality, can't we do
in ASP.NET 1.1 using the mail API?

I don't want to install 3rd party tool at client web server.

Thanks