how to embed a pdf file into a JSF page

Ankur

i had a pdf file which i want to be embedded into a JSF (jsp)File. how
can i do this.

thankx in advance

Diego

Ankur ha scritto:
i had a pdf file which i want to be embedded into a JSF (jsp)File. how
can i do this.

thankx in advance

If you have to generate a pdf from scratch you can look at iText or at
Apache FOP.

Otherwise, you can open your file as a stream of byte and write it to
the response output stream. Remember to set the content length with the
lenght of the byte[] array and the content type to application/pdf type.

I don't have an example code at hand, so I hope it helps anyway!

bye!