How to embed dynamic generated image into HTML?

Olav Tollefsen

I have som code that dynamically generates an image and writes it back to
the browser from an .aspx codebehind file like this:

System.Drawing.Image image;
image = GenerateImage();
Response.ContentType = "image/jpeg";
image.Save(Response.OutputStream, System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Jpeg);

This works fine, but how can I use this image as a source for an server side
Image control defined in my .aspx file?

Olav

Peter Rilling

Did you try setting the source of the image tag to the ASPX page that
generates the image.

Olav Tollefsen

So, I can't do it from a single page?

Olav