    supposed to show is just not there???

    Thanks.

    , May 12, 2006

  2. ironcorona Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > Does anyone know the proper HTML code to have a flash movie play
    > automatically in an email?

    I bet that's how email works in hell.

    --
    Brian O'Connor (ironcorona)

    ironcorona, May 12, 2006

  3. cwdjrxyz Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > Does anyone know the proper HTML code to have a flash movie play
    > automatically in an email?
    >
    > We send out our own emails. We have a script which creates all the
    > HTML. But when the email is received, the spot where the flash is
    > supposed to show is just not there???

    Many email services block movie files, etc. In fact many email services
    block html and all attachments because of the virus problems. For
    example, I use Yahoo mail, and have it set to block html, although I
    can turn html on when desired. A big file such as a movie would appear
    as an attachment usually. I would have to select to open the attachment
    which only would be opened after Yahoo does a virus scan because of the
    great virus and worm risks for attachments. I would never open an
    attachment from an unknown source, and usually not from a known source.
    Sorry, but if you want me to see a movie, you will have to put it on a
    web page. Many others feel the same way. If the movie is very large in
    byte size, as many are, many will not appreciate your filling up their
    email space with it, especially if they are on dialup. Of course if the
    movie is being sent only to friends and relatives who let you know that
    they like such attachments, then that is another matter.

    cwdjrxyz, May 12, 2006
  4. Gufus Guest

    Hi ironcorona,

    Saturday May 13 2006, ironcorona writes to :

    > From:
    > I bet that's how email works in hell.

    Thats funny. :)

    --
    K Klement

    .... Things work better when plugged in.

    Gufus, May 12, 2006
  5. wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > Does anyone know the proper HTML code to have a flash movie play
    > automatically in an email?

    Fastest way to my spam filter!

    --
    Take care,