How to Embed Windows.Forms.ProgressBar in WebForm

Mehr H

I've been trying to figure out how i can embed a Windows.Forms.ProgressBar
in my webform (aspx) file.
I have tried putting a Windows.Forms.ProgressBar as public on a regular
winform designer form (form called ProgressForm) and the built the dll.
Then I reference this new assembly from within my asp.net applicaiton and
tried to access Windows.Forms.ProgressBar from within the ProgressForm but
apparently it doesn't work.
Because it won't let me add the control to my aspx control collection
because:

C:MyProject\MyHostingWebForm.aspx.cs(29): Argument '1': cannot convert
from 'System.Windows.Forms.ProgressBar' to 'System.Web.UI.Control'

The error message above makes sense but then i'm really not sure how else to
embed this control.

Please Help!
Thanks!