How to embedd Word doc in XML

Arthur

Hi!

I'm reading data from an SQLServer database, storing tabelnames and
fields as tags with values and so on. One of the fields I'm storing in
the XML file may contain a Worddoc. I can't use CDATA, and therefor
have to use base64. But when I try to store this value I get a parse
error, this because the Word doc is not binary. I'm using a DOM object
when doing this.
a bit of the code I use:
Set xmlDOMDocument = New MSXML2.DOMDocument40
xmlDOMDocument.loadXML "<DOCUMENTS />"
Set oRoot = xmlDOMDocument.documentElement
Set oElement = xmlDOMDocument.createElement("WORDDOC")
oElement.DataType = "bin.base64"
oElement.nodeTypedValue = rs("Document")

Greatful for any help on this.

-Art