    Can anyone suggest how i go about achieving it ?

    Thanks in advance,
    Deepak Nayak

    deepak nayak, Oct 24, 2007

  2. On 2007-10-24 11:31, deepak nayak wrote:
    > hi,
    > We have Primary / Secondary Client / Server architecture. The
    > server is supposed to receive data from Primary client but ignore the
    > Secondary Client data. I have to somehow ignore the Secondary Client's
    > data without wasting time on the recv() from Secondary Client.

    There is no recv() or similar in standard C++, you will have to ask your
    question in a forum discussing whatever libraries you are using to send
    and receive data.

    --
    Erik Wikström

    =?UTF-8?B?RXJpayBXaWtzdHLDtm0=?=, Oct 24, 2007

  3. deepak nayak

    deepak nayak Guest

    Can u suggest any such forum or group for the same ?

    Thanks,
    deepak

    deepak nayak, Oct 25, 2007
  4. On 2007-10-25 10:00, deepak nayak wrote:
    > Erik Wikström wrote:
    >> On 2007-10-24 11:31, deepak nayak wrote:
    >> > hi,
    >> > We have Primary / Secondary Client / Server architecture. The
    >> > server is supposed to receive data from Primary client but ignore the
    >> > Secondary Client data. I have to somehow ignore the Secondary Client's
    >> > data without wasting time on the recv() from Secondary Client.

    >> There is no recv() or similar in standard C++, you will have to ask your
    >> question in a forum discussing whatever libraries you are using to send
    >> and receive data.

    Please do not top-post, and do not quote signatures.

    > Can u suggest any such forum or group for the same ?

    Sorry, but no. I do not even know what library or platform you are
    using. If you are doing Windows programming then a win32 group might
    help, if you are under Unix/Linux then a unix programming groups might help.

    --
    Erik Wikström

    =?UTF-8?B?RXJpayBXaWtzdHLDtm0=?=, Oct 25, 2007