How to emulate setuid scripts w/ `super`?

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by phaylon, Feb 14, 2005.

  1. phaylon

    phaylon Guest

    Michael Guitton wrote:

    > I'm stucked on a FreeBSD 4.4 system figuring out how to emulate setuid
    > Perl scripts using the `super` command (or `sudo`). Couldn't find anything
    > useful on this topic...

    I don't think your question is perl-related. You should ask in a
    BSD-Group. But do them a favour and include *what* you've tried, *what*
    you expected and *what* came out.

    good luck,phay

    --
    http://www.dunkelheit.at/
    I want, therefore I can.

    phaylon, Feb 14, 2005

  2. I'm stucked on a FreeBSD 4.4 system figuring out how to emulate setuid
    Perl scripts using the `super` command (or `sudo`). Couldn't find
    anything useful on this topic...

    Please help!

    Michael Guitton, Feb 14, 2005