How To Enable Mixed Mode Debugging in VS2005 Asp.Net site?

Brian

Hi.
I need to place wrappers around a set of legacy VC++ 6
dlls and call them via Asp.Net. This works but I can't
step into them. Every time I do, they step over, which
is a bit of a nightmare.

Everywhere I look it says to switch on 'mixed mode
debugging', but there is *NO* such setting in this
sort of web site! Neither the solution or the project
has this setting. The debugging is enabled in
the web.config but I'm guessing the launch is
always 'Managed Only', and there is no way
to change this? Or is there?

If I look at a standard exe or dll, this setting
exists, and I can make some progress messing with them,
proving the pdb/debug code is correct and working.
But for ASP I'm scr_wed.

Where *IS* the auto/mixed/managed etc 'Debugger Type'
setting for an ASP 2 web site, the 'new' folder
style projects?

Thanks in advance!
Brian.