    through their credit cards.
    How can i enable this??
    Any guide lines, articles, how tos related to this!?

    Patrick, Nov 10, 2005

  2. Patrick

    PL Guest

    Usually you sign up with a payment processor and then use their gateway
    sending the cc information and the amount in a request, either by a simple formpost
    or behind the scenes in your code.

    But before posting questions in an ASP.NET forum, you need to look for a payment
    processor: http://www.google.se/search?hl=sv&q=payment processor &meta=

    PL.

    PL, Nov 10, 2005