How to encode Japanese string into UTF-32 ?

Marat

Hello to all!

I have to encode some Japanese string typed in text edit box (all
characters are 3-byte characters) into UTF-32 and store in *.txt file

The following work arrounds throws exceptions :

OutputStreamWriter out = new OutputStreamWriter(new
ByteArrayOutputStream(),
"UTF-32");
out.write(value);
out.flush();

String tmp = out.toString();

OR

byte[] bytedValue = value.getBytes("UTF-32");
value = new String(bytedValue,"UTF-32");

Any ideas ?