    Thanks
    dishan

    , Jan 12, 2005

    Look into javax.crypto and javax.crypto.spec packages.

    , Jan 12, 2005

    is javax.crypto comes with 1.2 ? Can you provide some URL to find some
    good example.
    Thanks

    , Jan 12, 2005
  4. Sudsy Guest

    wrote:
    > is javax.crypto comes with 1.2 ? Can you provide some URL to find some
    > good example.

    You want JCE: Java Cryptography Extension. A good departure point can
    be found here:
    <http://java.sun.com/products/jce/>
    Just so you know, there is a /huge/ learning curve here. Merely trying
    to fathom the Diffie-Helman shared secret negotiation can turn your
    brain to mush...I know; I'm in recovery ;-)
    But more seriously, once you grok it, it all makes sense (eventually!)

    Sudsy, Jan 12, 2005

    , Jan 12, 2005
  6. DishanF Guest

    Can I do without using JCE ??

    DishanF, Jan 12, 2005
  7. DishanF Guest

    Hi
    Thanks for reply all of u.
    Can I encrypt and decrypt data without using JCE . Example use JCE . ??

    DishanF, Jan 12, 2005