how to enumerate a list of sql servers (isql -L like command) in Java!

Remi Morin

Hi,
I'm quite new in SQL with Java and I'm searching how to get a list of
all available sql server. Like the isql -L command
(http://www.sqlteam.com/item.asp?ItemID=5403). In fact, I'didn't code
myself the "database stuff" in our application, but now I have to add a
functionnality to choose at the beginning among severals databases to
generate reports.

Our system is using SQL server.

Not sure if I'm trying to do a weird thing or if it's my 'google
queries' that are not properly formulated but I'm unable to get the
solution. Thanks!

Rémi Morin