How to exactly set style in tkinter.ttk

Netrick

So, we have now in python 3 the tile module http://tktable.sourceforge.net/tile/screenshots/unix.html integrated as tkinter.ttk. However, in the python and tk docs there is a lot about that tkk, but only how to set your own style for specific widgets. There is nothing on how to use that built-in theme (the one that interests me is the "Revitalized" one, see the link I wrote) as a global style for all widgets. How can I do it? I just want my python 3.3 app to use that built-in style, but I can't find anything in docs about it.

Or we have better way for tkinter on linux to look more native and less ugly? (for example IDLE for python 3.3 written in tkinter looks like windows 95 app on linux and pretty good on windows xp).

Thanks!