    execute.

    Thank you for your help,
    Wayne
    wschrap, Jul 28, 2006

  2. Wayne,

    Code behind that you run "in" a web page is running on the server, not the
    user's machine. You would need an active x control that installs on the
    user's computer in order to exectue a bat file.

    Most networks that require users to change their network passwords do so via
    group policy. I would look into that instead.

    Regards,

    --
    S. Justin Gengo
    Web Developer / Programmer