How to execute a javascript function after a succesfull ajax:timer Tick?

kloppie

Hi there,

im using ASP.NET AJAX to update a GridView, using the UpdatePanel and
the Timer.
What I would like is to update a Label on the page with the last time
of update. But it should be the time on the users computer and not the
time on the server. Therefore i need to have a javascript function
update the label for me, but i cant find a way to do this after the
Timer Tick has occured.

Anybody have a solution for this?

.. Martin Klopp Jensen