How to execute an external Java Application by Javascript?

sandyde2

Hi all,

I am writing a java application as a mozilla extension.
Because mozilla uses javascript for the frontend,
i need the javascript to call my external java application
and pass one parameter to it.

but... how to do it? any idea?

many thanks

sandy

kaeli

sandyde2 said:
Hi all,

I am writing a java application as a mozilla extension.
Because mozilla uses javascript for the frontend,
i need the javascript to call my external java application
and pass one parameter to it.

Please don't multi-post.
If you feel your post relates to more than one group, cross-post so everyone
can share the love, know if and when the question was answered, mark messages
as read appropriately, and set follow-ups as needed.
You have at least one response in comp.lang.java.programmer. :)

(note: you're posting from Google, so I'm not positive they provide a way to
cross-post, but check it out)