    c++.

    Thanks
    Nishanth

    Nishanth, Jun 9, 2006

  2. Re: How to execute an stored procedure in c++ [OT]

    "Nishanth" <> wrote in message
    : Can someone give me the code on how to execute a Stored Procedure
    : in c++.

    You should ask this question in a forum dedicated
    to the database system that you are using.

    Databases are off-topic in this newsgroup
    dedicated to the standard C++ language and libraries.

    Ivan Vecerina, Jun 9, 2006