How to execute Client Code after Validation

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Lav KG, Jan 11, 2007.

  1. Lav KG

    Lav KG Guest

    Hi,

    I'm developing a page that has to pop up a License agreement (hope
    fully a modal Dialog).on submit of the page.

    But the problem is, Pop up is showing up (onclick of the button) even
    when the Page is not valid.
    I'm using window.showModalDialog('url') method to pop it up.
    I guess this is because I'm using same button to pop up as well as to
    validate the page
    (CausesValidation = true).

    btnSubmit.Attributes.Add("onclick","window.showModalDialog('url ')");
    btnSubmit.CausesValidation = true;

    Is there any work around to this?

    Regards
    LavG