How to experience python on a handheld, tablet, etc on linux?

stateslave

Without buying first?

I'd like to run the front end of all these new devices,
on my PC and program in python, to assess which is the
best on for me. pre-test python scripts before cross

Is that possible? It would also be nice to have some of
the look and feel on a PC of these devices anyway, with
python of course.

Has that be done yet?

Any hints? Cheers in advance.

Benjamin Kaplan

--

Python on Linux is Python on Linux. Whether you have Ubuntu running on
a tablet or on a desktop, it's going to behave the same. There are