    python of course.

    Has that be done yet?

    Any hints? Cheers in advance.

    stateslave, Dec 14, 2010

  2. On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 6:30 PM, stateslave <> wrote:

    > Without buying first?
    >
    > I'd like to run the front end of all these new devices,
    > on my PC and program in python, to assess which is the
    > best on for me. pre-test python scripts before cross
    >
    > Is that possible? It would also be nice to have some of
    > the look and feel on a PC of these devices anyway, with
    > python of course.
    >
    > Has that be done yet?
    >
    > Any hints? Cheers in advance.
    > --

    Python on Linux is Python on Linux. Whether you have Ubuntu running on
    a tablet or on a desktop, it's going to behave the same. There are
    going to be two important things different between running Linux on
    your PC and running it on a tablet: the processor and the UI. And
    there's really no good way to simulate either one of those.

    Benjamin Kaplan, Dec 15, 2010