    object" tu run all javascript every time i enter the "page_load" routine?

    Many thanks in advance

    JB

    Jensen bredal, Oct 6, 2005

  2. Jensen bredal

    Patrice Guest

    My first guess would be that you inject those scripts only in a "not
    posback" branch ?
    Have you tried to use "View source" to see if the problem is that the script
    is not sent client side or if the script is there but not triggered for some
    reason ?

    If it still fails you'll have to post details about how you are doing this
    as running each time would be for me the normal behavior...

    --
    Patrice

    Patrice, Oct 6, 2005

  3. In your .aspx file: