How to export aspx page with gridview & image in it to PDF file

Pradnya Patil

Hi ,

I need to export an aspx page which has got several
images,bulleted list,labels etc.. to a PDF file..The page also contains
a gridview control which has images in it ..
How to I do that ? I tried to export it using
Response.Contenttype..but it didn't work...
Can anyone tell me how do I do it ?
Thanks in advance.
Regards....
...Pradnya Patil