    method1(b arg1)

    When method1 exposed as webmethod, only struct b is visible. Am I doing
    something wrong? Thank you very much.
    jake, Oct 23, 2007

  2. "jake" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Have a structure a: public struct a{ string st1, int int1} and public
    > struct
    > b {a[] stra, string str2}
    >
    > A method returning structure b and taking structure b as a param: public b
    > method1(b arg1)
    >
    > When method1 exposed as webmethod, only struct b is visible. Am I doing
    > something wrong? Thank you very much.

    Please be more specific. What do you mean, "only struct b is visible"? What
    happens if you reference b.stra[0]?
    John Saunders | MVP - Windows Server System - Connected System Developer
    John Saunders [MVP], Oct 24, 2007

  3. jake

    jake Guest

    Thank you for your reply, John.
    What I mean is, the proxy created to be used by the webservice client
    doesn't show struct a.

    jake, Oct 24, 2007

    John Saunders [MVP], Oct 24, 2007
  5. jake