How to express "include" in perl

yezi

HI, IF i want to find the word include "RF" of not . how to express the
mean?
THanks

Matija Papec

yezi said:
HI, IF i want to find the word include "RF" of not . how to express the
mean?
THanks

Wenn ist das Nunstruck git und Slotermeyer? Ja!...
Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput. ;)

John W. Krahn

Matija said:

Wenn ist das Nunstruck git und Slotermeyer? Ja!...
Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput. ;)

Ich nicht verstehe. Sprechen Sie Englisch?

John

A. Sinan Unur

Er spricht Englisch, und ziemlich fliessend. Das war nur ein bischen
Humor.

I think we are just wondering what the original joke (which you did not
quote) was.

Sinan

Alan J. Flavell

I think we are just wondering what the original joke (which you did
not quote) was.

I fear that those who are fans of Monty Python already know what
it's about, and those who don't, stand little chance of getting
anything out of this discussion.

(but google for > monty.python the.joke < if you really wanted to
know).

A. Sinan Unur

I fear that those who are fans of Monty Python already know what
it's about, and those who don't, stand little chance of getting
anything out of this discussion.

(but google for > monty.python the.joke < if you really wanted to
know).

Oh, I see ... I am afraid I am not as intimately familiar with Monthy
Python as I am with the Hitchhiker's guide :)

Thanks for the pointer.

Sinan

Matija Papec

Alan J. Flavell said:
I fear that those who are fans of Monty Python already know what
it's about, and those who don't, stand little chance of getting
anything out of this discussion.

It seems that joke isn't effective anymore, or it's only that it should be
translated to english (there are no casualties so far).