    HI, IF i want to find the word include "RF" of not . how to express the
    mean?
    THanks
    yezi, Sep 9, 2005

  2. yezi

    Matija Papec Guest

    "yezi" <> wrote:
    >HI, IF i want to find the word include "RF" of not . how to express the
    >mean?
    >THanks

    Wenn ist das Nunstruck git und Slotermeyer? Ja!...
    Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput. ;)

    --
    Matija
    Matija Papec, Sep 10, 2005

  3. Matija Papec wrote:

    > "yezi" <> wrote:
    >>HI, IF i want to find the word include "RF" of not . how to express the
    >>mean?
    >>THanks

    > Wenn ist das Nunstruck git und Slotermeyer? Ja!...
    > Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput. ;)

    Ich nicht verstehe. Sprechen Sie Englisch?

    John
    --
    use Perl;
    program
    John W. Krahn, Sep 11, 2005
  4. On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 23:59:25 +0000, John W. Krahn wrote:

    > Ich nicht verstehe. Sprechen Sie Englisch?

    Er spricht Englisch, und ziemlich fliessend. Das war nur ein bischen
    Humor. Er spricht Kroatisch, auch.

    --
    http://www.mgogala.com
    Mladen Gogala, Sep 11, 2005
  5. Mladen Gogala <> wrote in

    > On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 23:59:25 +0000, John W. Krahn wrote:
    >
    >> Ich nicht verstehe. Sprechen Sie Englisch?

    > Er spricht Englisch, und ziemlich fliessend. Das war nur ein bischen
    > Humor.

    I think we are just wondering what the original joke (which you did not
    quote) was.

    Sinan

    --
    A. Sinan Unur <>

    A. Sinan Unur, Sep 11, 2005
  6. On Sun, 11 Sep 2005, A. Sinan Unur wrote:

    > Mladen Gogala <> wrote in
    >
    > > On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 23:59:25 +0000, John W. Krahn wrote:
    > >
    > >> Ich nicht verstehe. Sprechen Sie Englisch?

    > > Er spricht Englisch, und ziemlich fliessend. Das war nur ein bischen
    > > Humor.

    > I think we are just wondering what the original joke (which you did
    > not quote) was.

    I fear that those who are fans of Monty Python already know what
    it's about, and those who don't, stand little chance of getting
    anything out of this discussion.

    (but google for > monty.python the.joke < if you really wanted to
    know).
    Alan J. Flavell, Sep 11, 2005
  7. "Alan J. Flavell" <> wrote in

    > On Sun, 11 Sep 2005, A. Sinan Unur wrote:
    >
    >> Mladen Gogala <> wrote in

    >> > Er spricht Englisch, und ziemlich fliessend. Das war nur ein
    >> > bischen Humor.

    >> I think we are just wondering what the original joke (which you did
    >> not quote) was.

    > I fear that those who are fans of Monty Python already know what
    > it's about, and those who don't, stand little chance of getting
    > anything out of this discussion.
    >
    > (but google for > monty.python the.joke < if you really wanted to
    > know).

    Oh, I see ... I am afraid I am not as intimately familiar with Monthy
    Python as I am with the Hitchhiker's guide :)

    Thanks for the pointer.

    Sinan
    --
    A. Sinan Unur <>

    A. Sinan Unur, Sep 11, 2005
  8. yezi

    Matija Papec Guest

    "Alan J. Flavell" <> wrote:
    >> I think we are just wondering what the original joke (which you did
    >> not quote) was.

    >I fear that those who are fans of Monty Python already know what
    >it's about, and those who don't, stand little chance of getting
    >anything out of this discussion.

    It seems that joke isn't effective anymore, or it's only that it should be
    translated to english (there are no casualties so far).

    --
    Matija
    Matija Papec, Sep 11, 2005