    something with my session
    I need every 20 min extend my Session timeout.
    Any suggetions appreciated! Thanks
    Yuriy, Oct 17, 2003

  2. Why would you like to do something?

    Daniel

    Daniel Walzenbach, Oct 17, 2003

  3. Yuriy

    Lei Guangfu Guest

    Hi,

    In web.config file, there is a section <sessionState>
    with 'timeout' property which can control it.
    <sessionState mode="InProc"
    stateConnectionString="tcpip=127.0.0.1:42424"
    sqlConnectionString="data source=127.0.0.1;user
    id=sa;password=" cookieless="false" timeout="60" />

    hope this helps.

    Lei Guangfu

    Lei Guangfu, Oct 17, 2003