How to fetch new line from cgi textarea object

Roman Khutkyy

Hi all,
The problem. User fills the form that includes the textarea object. He/she
fills the textarea with "Enter" key to start new line. Later this
information stores in database and will be shown in formatted HTML page.
How to fetch the 'enters' from user, i mean, how to save format of users
information. If to do nothing with received textarea parameter the enters
disapears. I tried to find %D0%A0 substring (I saw it in query string) but
nothing works out - looks like it is invisible for script.

Thanks

Eugene Mikheyev

If to do nothing with received textarea parameter the enters
disapears.
If to do nothing - nothing dissapears.
Blind guess - have you tried to convert \n => <br/>, or just enclose all
this in <pre></pre> tags?

I think you should have shown some code snippet...

Roman Khutkyy

You are right Eugene !!!

It's really so simple. I've got almost crazy - but have never tried to
fetch /n. Thanks a lot. Рще кажуть різні дурниці - що Українець Українцю
не допоможе - Ð±Ñ€ÐµÑ…Ð½Ñ Ñ†Ðµ вÑе...