How to fetch style information from mobile StyleSheet?

Jamie

I have some code in a MobileControls adapter (WmlLabelAdapter, to be
exact) that attempts to fetch the StyleSheet style information for each
control on a mobile form. I believe the first few steps are
successful... evaluate the label control's StyleReference to get the
style name and fetch the StyleSheet object in the page. But, when the
code enumerates through the Styles in the StyleSheet to try to find one
with the name that was in the StyleReference, there seem to be no
values in the various style properties, such as Name.

So, does anyone know how to get programmatic access to a style that is
named in a control's StyleReference property?