How to fetch style information from mobile StyleSheet?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Jamie, Jan 10, 2007.

  1. Jamie

    Jamie Guest

    Does anyone know how to get programmatic access to a StyleSheet style
    that is named in a control's StyleReference property?

    I'd like to have code that detects if BackColor (for example) is
    specified in the StyleSheet StyleReference, so that it can be properly
    implemented in the adapter. It's easy enough to implement BackColor for
    a style declared within the control. But, when it's in a StyleSheet,
    I'm stumped.

    I have some code in a MobileControls adapter (WmlLabelAdapter, to be
    exact) that attempts to fetch the StyleSheet style information for the
    control (for the StyleReference). I believe the first few steps are
    successful... evaluate the label control's StyleReference to get the
    style name and fetch the StyleSheet object in the page. But, when the
    code enumerates through the Styles in the StyleSheet to try to find one
    with the name that was in the StyleReference, there seem to be no
    values in the various style properties, such as Name.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks in advance,
    Jamie
    Jamie, Jan 10, 2007