How to fill available screen size then scroll

Mudcat

Hi all,

I am writing a gui that expands depending on the number of interefaces
a user decides to use with Win 2k, Tkinter, and Pmw.

So with normal use the gui window will expand to the screen size and
then clip without scrolling. If I use Pmw.ScrolledFrame, the clipping
frame is set based on the size of the first child frame and never
expands to fill the screen. It just expands the size of the inside
frame inside the clipping frame.

I need a tweener solution. I need the gui to expand until it reaches
the width of the available viewing screen. THEN the scroll bar kicks in
with a clipping frame the width of the screen to allow the user to see
as many interfaces as possible.
Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks ahead of time,
Marc