How to fill out and submit web forms from a csharp application?

John

Hi,

I need to enter data into a database and the only method I have to
enter that data is through a web form.

Is there a way I can write a csharp program that will get the form,
fill it out with the data I provide, and then submit it?

Is this easy or not so easy? What classes do I use to get the form,
fill it out, and then submit it? Any pseudo code would be great.

Thanks,
John

Scott Allen

Hi John:

You can use classes from the System.Net to programatically submit the
form. Look at WebRequest and WebClient. WebClient is simple to use but
does have all the flexibility and options of WebRequest.

I have an article here, which posts to a login form:
http://odetocode.com/Articles/162.aspx