How to find code permissions needed

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by David Thielen, Jan 16, 2007.

  1. David Thielen, Jan 16, 2007

  2. there is no such thing, sorry.

    You can try permcalc.exe but the results will be not very good.

    -----

    Dominick Baier, Jan 16, 2007

  3. ps - thank you

    --
    thanks - dave
    david_at_windward_dot_net

    David Thielen, Jan 17, 2007
  4. that was it.

    I'm surprised no one has written a better tool for this.

    --
    thanks - dave
    david_at_windward_dot_net

    David Thielen, Jan 17, 2007
  5. some people say that the Desaware CAS Tester is useful...never tried it...

    http://www.desaware.com/products/castester/index.aspx

    -----

    Dominick Baier, Jan 17, 2007