    TALIA
    Many Regards
    Sunil

    Sunil Menon, Nov 12, 2003

  2. Sounds like what you want to do is use the TextBox.TextChanged event.

    http://www.studentshopper.com/

    isaac nicolay, Nov 12, 2003

  3. Sunil Menon

    Sunil Menon Guest

    I am implementing the TextChanged event on the server side...does it
    have any side effects of "Speed"...what if I trap the TextChanged
    event for a 20 fields on my Form...will "Speed" be effected...will it
    eat Server resources??
    Has anyone implemented this workflow successfully??

    Thanks & Regards
    Sunil

    Sunil Menon, Nov 13, 2003