How to find out the name of the virtual directory in ASP.NET

Amir Eshterayeh

Dear Friends
How things going well. I have a question. Please help me. Thanks in advance.

I like to give our customers a web site in our site i.e

www.ourdomain.com/JackSalume
www.ourdomain.com/JanetWilson
www.ourdomain.com/CarenAnderson

All the customers use the same template i.e
their home page contains a picture and some text and the
other pages contains our cutomers products

I like to use ASP.NET for implementing the customer pages

The customer have an admin pannel to upload files and write the
text that shows in his home page I mean he/she can customize his/her web
page I mean the contents of the files in the Virtual Directory with his/her
name

I want to put all the ASP.NET page in a directory called customers
but at the same time, want to let customers see their files at thier
directory not at customer folder
I think I must use frames. do you know how ?
Also
I want to find out the name of the customer from the virtual directory name
so I can make his /her web site by using the ASP.NET pages in customer
folder so how can I access the the name of the virtual directory in ASP.NET
code?
Any Commnets to better implement this site?

Thank you very much
Amir Eshterayeh
(e-mail address removed)

Dan Ignatov

Hi, Amir.
I may be a little abroad, but your design has a security hole: how you will
protect the customer's files from another customer? How the system will
determine that the logged user has an appropriate rights to upload files?
By your design anybody can do anything - this is not good thing even for
intranet.

Dino Chiesa [Microsoft]

you should
a) get sharepoint - it is included in Windows Server 2003 and does this sort
of thing
b) please do not cross post