    know how to use it.
    Any help will be greatly appreaciated.
    Thanks

    Nadia, Jan 26, 2006

  2. On 26 Jan 2006 15:33:52 -0800, in comp.lang.c , "Nadia"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    > How can to you find the dependencies among c files , if you have to
    >compile someone else's project . I heard about make depend , but dont
    >know how to use it.

    This is a toolset question, which is outside the scope of CLC.

    If you ask in a programming group for your particular platform, they
    may have some ideas. A websearch may also help.

    Mark McIntyre
    --Brian Kernighan

    Mark McIntyre, Jan 26, 2006

  3. Nadia

    Jack Klein Guest

    On 26 Jan 2006 15:33:52 -0800, "Nadia" <> wrote in
    comp.lang.c:

    > Hi,
    > How can to you find the dependencies among c files , if you have to
    > compile someone else's project . I heard about make depend , but dont
    > know how to use it.
    > Any help will be greatly appreaciated.
    > Thanks

    Usenet groups are not chat rooms. Wait at least 24 hours before
    repeating a post.

    --
    Jack Klein
    Home: http://JK-Technology.Com