How to find which JList user clicked?

Bart Cremers

JList list = (JList) MouseEvent.getSource()

This should give the JList instance.

Bart

yingjian.ma1955

Thank you for the msg. Below is the code. It can move the names from
the left to the right if you click the name. How can I move the name
from the right to left? The listener is the class, so I am not sure
how to get 2 listeners.

import java.awt.*;
import javax.swing.event.*;
import javax.swing.*;

public class List2 implements ListSelectionListener
{
JList l1,l2;
DefaultListModel model1 = new DefaultListModel();
DefaultListModel model2 = new DefaultListModel();
JFrame f = new JFrame("Lister v1.0");
List2 l=new List2();
f.setSize(200, 200);
f.setLocation(200, 200);
Container c = f.getContentPane();
GridLayout grd = new GridLayout(1,2,10,10);
c.setLayout(grd);
l.create();
c.add(l.l1);
c.add(l.l2);
f.setVisible(true);
}

public void valueChanged(ListSelectionEvent e){
Object selection = l1.getSelectedValue();
if (l1.getSelectedIndex()>=0){
model2.addElement(selection);
model1.removeElementAt(l1.getSelectedIndex());
}}

private void create(){
l1 = new JList(model1);
l2 = new JList(model2);