how to fire automatically a script asp

Luc Dal

Hello,

Is it possible to fire automatically a script (in asp) every hour ?
I want to clean and compact a database every 6 hours.

Thanks for your reply.
Luc

Patrice

Do you have control on the server ?

I would start :
- create a VBScript that runrs using the Windows task scheduler
- if this is on a server on which you don't have control you could use a
webcron service (basically it's a service that calls za partiuclar page at
given time).

Patrice

Luc Dal

no I don't have control :((