How to fix the 0x80040111 (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE) error

jonathan.chauncey

Ok for several days now I have been trying to fix this problem with
absolutely no luck. However, after I found this post:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp..._ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE)&rnum=6#1e85eec1cd76e45a

and implementing the setTimeout() call to my LoadContent function it
has solve me problems. My function looks like this:

function LoadContent(reqVar,loaderId,divId,url) {
if(reqVar==null)
{
reqVar = newXMLHttpRequest();
}
if(reqVar==null)
{
GetContentFromURL(loaderId,divId,url);
return;
}
if (divId != null && typeof divId != 'undefined')
{
reqVar.onreadystatechange = function()
{
DrawResponse(reqVar,divId);
reqVar.open("GET", url, true);
reqVar.send("");
}

and the fix looks like this: setTimeout("LoadContent("+null+",
'contentLoader', 'viewMode', '"+url+"')",0)