How to fix the 0x80040111 (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE) error

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by jonathan.chauncey@gmail.com, Jun 20, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Ok for several days now I have been trying to fix this problem with
    absolutely no luck. However, after I found this post:

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp..._ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE)&rnum=6#1e85eec1cd76e45a

    and implementing the setTimeout() call to my LoadContent function it
    has solve me problems. My function looks like this:

    function LoadContent(reqVar,loaderId,divId,url) {
    if(reqVar==null)
    {
    reqVar = newXMLHttpRequest();
    }
    if(reqVar==null)
    {
    GetContentFromURL(loaderId,divId,url);
    return;
    }
    if (divId != null && typeof divId != 'undefined')
    {
    reqVar.onreadystatechange = function()
    {
    DrawResponse(reqVar,divId);
    reqVar.open("GET", url, true);
    reqVar.send("");
    }

    and the fix looks like this: setTimeout("LoadContent("+null+",
    'contentLoader', 'viewMode', '"+url+"')",0)

    , Jun 20, 2006