How to force a Pmw ComboBox to update list

Discussion in 'Python' started by Marc, Aug 28, 2003.

  1. Marc

    Marc Guest

    Hi all,

    I have an application that uses a Pmw ComboBox to display a list that
    is dynamic. The user has the ability to add and delete items from the
    list at different points in the program.

    However, once the list is updated it needs to automatically refresh
    the ComboBox to reflect the updated list. The only way I have been
    able to solve the problem so far is to redraw the window (by
    withdrawing the window and calling the function that creates the
    window again). I tried to do a 'configure' on the ComboBox, but
    couldn't get it to work because the list itself was an initialization
    even. However, I could have been doing that wrong.

    Is there any way to force the ComboBox to update the list or redraw
    itself with the new list?

    Thanks ahead of time,
    Marc
    Marc, Aug 28, 2003