How to format $mail_from with 2 variables separated by a comma?

Jason Miles

I have a script which is processing form input. What I want is when the
script sends an e-mail with the form contents, the From field in the e-mail
should be
last_name,first_name

The code i'm running currently produces
last_name;first_name

Here is the line of code I'm using
$mail_from = $query->param("family_name").",".$query->param("given_name");

I've also tried
$mail_from = $query->param("family_name").','.$query->param("given_name");

Can someone tell me what to change to get the desired result of
last_name,first_name ?

Thanks in advance!

Jürgen Exner

Jason said:
I have a script which is processing form input. What I want is when
the script sends an e-mail with the form contents, the From field in
the e-mail should be
last_name,first_name

The code i'm running currently produces
last_name;first_name